Suspension for 4-Wheeling
The debate continues to rage hot when it comes to deciding between a long-arm vs. a short-arm kit for your Jeep. All Time Gas & Diesel auto & Diesel repair in Glendora has the auto mechanics well versed to help you decide which is right for you and your Jeep. These guys not only know the off-road world first hand, but they are also all ASE-Certified mechanics who know how to install your long- or short-arm kit for your Jeep. Why mess with your 4-wheeler’s suspension? It gives you more clearance between axels and the ground, so you can install larger tires… larger tires mean less likely to get (or be a) stuck in the mud. But the difference isn’t quite so simple.
- If you’re not wanting to lift your Jeep more than 3.5 inches.
- You love to be out rock crawling with your awesome Jeep.
- This is your toy and not your go-to for getting to and from work or school.
- This leaves the option open for changing out to a long-arm lift down the proverbial road.
- This option costs less.
- If this isn’t your toy and this is how you get around town on a daily basis.
- You’re not into rock crawling and love to go fast when you’re off-roading.
- You better love your long-arm because you won’t be able to change it out to a short-arm kit later.
We highly recommend spending time with your other off-roading buddies and encourage you to ride around off road in their long-arm and short-arm Jeeps. Get a feel for what you want and what feels right to you. You and your vehicle are in good hands with the team at All Time Gas & Diesel. We know what you care about and what you need to keep your vehicle on or off-road and having fun either way. Not only do we help extend the life of your off-road vehicle, we know all about the differences in long vs. short arm lift kits for your 4-wheeler. When you are ready to install a kit, make an appointment at All Time Gas & Diesel or stop by to talk about what’s right for you at 610 S. Vecino Ave., Glendora, CA 91740. We are open Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.